Webperformance awarded quality certification
Webperformance was awarded the ISO 9001:2008 certification.
This document certifies that the quality system implemented by our company meets the regulatory requirements on the level of both organisation and documentation.
It certifies that our company can systematically fulfil the contractual obligations towards our customers.
To achieve this result, it was necessary:
- to analyse all the business processes and the available resources;
- to define the purposes of the company;
- to define and formalise all the rules that the company has set itself to adopt to achieve its goals;
- to run checks at all stages of the service supply process;
- to identify and implement strategies and actions aimed at performance improvement.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN PRINCIPLES OF A QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
- Customer Focus: understanding the current and future needs of customers, meeting their requirements and trying to overcome their expectations;
- Leadership: the management team defines the directions and the goals that the company is supposed to pursue, involving the whole staff and the collaborators in the achievement process;
- Involvement of People: motivating and involving the staff, as well as making it feel responsible, thus boosting a stronger awareness of each one’s contribution and role within the whole company;
- Process Approach: aimed at improving the business efficiency and reaching the preset goals;
- System Approach to Management: identifying the processes and their interconnections, for an effective and efficient achievement of goals;
- Continual Improvement: it is one of the main goals pursued by companies adopting a quality management system. It consists in constantly monitoring all business processes in order to detect any critical issue, improvement opportunity, efficiency loss, and undertake proper measures for improvement.
- Factual Approach to Decision Making: decisions must be made on the basis of objective, measurable and identifiable data and information.
- Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships: selecting suppliers for the purpose of establishing long-term relationships and favour the exchange of information which might help both parties to improve their value creation capability.
WHAT ARE THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVANTEGES OF THE CERTIFICATION?
- Organisation optimisation and streamlining of management procedures
- Formal preservation of the company know-how
- Decrease in complaints
- Improvement, update, revision of the procedures
- Professional growth of all the members of the company
- Improvement of the corporate image and enhancement of its added value
- Loyalty programs targeting acquired clients and enhanced approach to the acquirement of new clients
- Enhanced safety of corporate products
- Market consolidation
- Possibility of supplying services to large companies that have already been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 certification
ISO 9001:2008 certification
For further information, please click here: http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/management_and_leadership_standards/iso_9000